Offers efficiency, quieter operation in indoor, outdoor units
SUWANEE, Georgia – June 18, 2019 –(METUS), the exclusive provider of Zoned Comfort Solutions® and leading supplier of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) heating and cooling systems, announces the launch of its line of MSZ/MUZ-WR Model 16 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) Heat Pumps.
The new heat pumps are part of the M-Series product line, including indoor units, outdoor units and controller options for residential and light commercial applications. With rated capacities of 9, 12, 18 and 24 kBtu/h, the four WR Model heat pumps’ efficiencies can reach up to 16 SEER.
“This product is great for homeowners who are looking to take entry level efficiency measures in their HVAC system to the next level,” says Brinnon Williams, director of product planning, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US. “The system allows them to keep everyone in the house comfortable all year long without spending a fortune on energy bills.”
Other features of the new WR Model 16 SEER Heat Pumps include:
- 8.0 – 11.0 energy efficiency ratio (EER)
- 8.5 heating season performance factor (HSPF)
- Quiet operation: as low as 22 dB(A) indoor unit and 46 dB(A) outdoor unit sound levels
- Blue Fin anti-corrosion treatment on outdoor unit heat exchanger
- Wireless enabled (optional feature) with ability to pair with kumo cloud® app and other thermostats when using the Thermostat Interface
- Washable air filters and anti-allergy enzyme filter mechanisms
- ECONO COOL mode delivers air at higher set point but in a swing motion, so it feels cooler which provides optimum comfort with energy savings
- 12-hour timer which allows for one ON/OFF cycle during a 12-hour period
For more information on MSZ/MUZ-WR Model 16 SEER Heat Pumps and the complete line of heating and cooling solutions from Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US, visit.